[at-l] OT: DEET and NC post.

Plus there is the encephalitis that is also mosquito vectored and the
possibility of Dengue, CDC estimates that there is at least 500 cases of
Dengue in the SE US annually and that could bloom into an epidemic like
that are seeing in Brazil, at anytime.

A lot of these concerns about chemicals are not fact based, after all
the life expectancy has been trending up in the US and if all these
chemicals that people are so afraid of were really that toxic it would
be trending down not up.

Bryan