[at-l] So long for a while

Tomorrow I take off to meet my Partner in Lincoln NH.  Monday morning we
start section 4 of our set of AT section hikes.  As you may know, we will do
several more sections ending at katahdin in September.

This time we will be doing the White Mountains going from Hut to Hut.
Monday Lonesome Lake, Tuesday Greenleaf, Wednesday Galehead, Thursday off
trail, Friday Lakes of the Clouds, Saturday Madison Springs, Sunday Carter
Notch and Monday off the trail in Gorham.  Day packs the whole way!

We are excited and only hope for reasonable weather, although we'll be
prepared for the worst.

Be back week after next with lots of pictures and a report.

Pb