[at-l] Ya know...

The next time you lay down to go to sleep...think about old
Ted Williams and say..."I wish I could be like him."  Now,
the 'him' you'd want to be like was the class act he was
when he was alive. On the field or off. How kewl would it be
to hit a home run on your last at bat in a sport you played
for almost 20 years? To be the last guy to bat over .400? To
be king of your sport and leave it, not once, but twice, to
defend your country? And, come back to be king of it again.
I think I'd like to be like that...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98