[at-l] Bugs in N. GA.

Have you got fire ants in the Airstream? They can be very aggressive
and make nasty bites that seem to last for weeks. The relative drought
may make you more prone to biting. DEET may be worth the investment, as
well as a bit of boric acid along walls and other borders.

Other thoughts include chiggers, which can also colonize RV's. I hope
you can avoid fumigation, as I don't really trust aresolized (spelling
is wrong) insecticides.

Bill...