[at-l] DEET

Nope only currently available material, there is another product
reportedly on the way that is supposed to be very effective too. My
feelings on DEET is that if there are any adverse effects with normal
use they must be mighty hard to see since there are few products that
have been used as much and on as many people as DEET. If they do come
out with something as effective and costing about the same I will be
happy to try it. But why folks assume something like catnip oil will be
completely innocuous is a mystery to me, how many people has it been
tested on? Just because it's a natural product doesn't make it
completely safe: curare, amatoxin and ricin are natural after all.

Bryan