[at-l] Contacts vs, glasses

I've never used contacts but I did just complete over 800 miles of the =
A/T this spring using photo-tinting prescription lenses.  I find that =
they serve many purposes.  One is that I  can see where I'm going.  =
Another is that they act as sunglasses which is expecially nice when =
hiking through open fields.  And last but not least, they do provide a =
lot of protection from both low hanging branches and flying insects and =
debris.  I used to have a problem with the frames getting bent out of =
shape because of the abuse they receive on the trail.  That problem was =
solved with the purchase of Flexon titanium frames.  They can be bent =
and twisted and will return to their original shape.  Very expensive but =
they held well and are almost unbreakable.
LWOP

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---