[at-l] Question about alcohol stove use

I'd experiment a bit at home with the height of the tent pegs for the pot
support. I personally prefer to use bent hardware cloth after finding the
optimum height above my alcohol stove, with aluminum foil windscreen
outside of that. I don't know that I would worry much about a snuffer as
I've rarely had flame last much more than 10-15 minutes, then employed a
pot cozy.

I'd bring the alcohol in a large bottle, and a smaller container to use to
measure your 1-1.5 ounce for cooking. This helps avoid splashing or
spilling your main supply. two alcohol stoves, folded hardware cloth and
foil, a 2 ounce dropper bottle and spoon fit in my grease pot, further
enclosed by the pot cozy made from dog damaged closed cell mat.

OrangeBug