[at-l] Today's the day

Greetings,

This saying's only good one day a year, so in the name of my departed friend
Jimmy David Johnson here goes:

"If you're gonna drink a fifth on the Fourth, you better buy it on the
third."

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Independence Day, and that you take
some time to cherish what we have and remember those who have gone before
us.

After the Kennesaw independence gala and fireworks display this evening, I'm
back to Bama to Lake Martin for some freshwater activities, back to my home
place to visit family, and over to T-town to see some friends.  Anyone need
anything from the Bear Bryant Museum?  Kelly?

Be Safe,

Tim

###

"Gentlemen, it is better for you to have died as a small child than to
fumble this football." - John Heisman