Giardiasis, was Re: [at-l] Question about inline water filter safety

We just got back from Pancake Bay park in Ontario, they had a boil water
order in effect even though the water was heavily chlorinated. I assume
it was giardia but maybe it was cryptosporosis. We had to use the PUR. I
assume they were getting water right out of Lake Superior. That lake
water is incredibly cold too, less than 40 deg F.

Bryan