[at-l] Question about alcohol stove use

Please, don't do that!

I know it is tempting to try to stay dry and cook under that very flammable
silnylon. It is a very common gamble among hikers, and a too common entry
ticket to a burn unit. Simply have a nice wind screen and pot cover, keep
it some distance away from the vestibule, and maintain a shelter and intact
clothing.

Consider taking 2 alcohol stoves. I have the bad experience from attempting
to refill a stove a bit prematurely. A second stove weighs very little and
affords a quick relight. An even better option is to bring a pot cozy to
allow continued cooking after the fire goes out.

OrangeBug
<surprisingly without scars from my experience>