[at-l] New e-mail & Virus

Well, I saw "my" posting of some type of worm. BUT here is the thing. I
moved from MI to Ohio over the weekend and my internet was cut off on Friday
morning, the mail was also sent to me and says it was sent on Saturday
morning. So I couldn't have sent the mail because I just got my internet
back today. Also I checked my computer with 3 anti-virus including Norton
'02, the internet one used by someone else to kill the worm and a Trojan
horse scanner. I came up with NO infected files. I even down loaded that
program that just detects if you have the worm.... nota. So my best guess is
that the worm is using other people email address books and sending out
messages as other people using different email addresses. I'm on 3 other
mailing lists and I haven't posted or received any viruses. I suggest to
someone who is worried about these things such as myself to pick up Norton
antivirus '02 it scans all outgoing and incoming mail. Also note I received
my new email address... Not very happy its kinda long...
Well happy virus hunting all,
JTW