[at-l] Re: running faster than your companion

At 01:57 PM 7/1/2002 -0400, NansLuck@webtv.net wrote:

>Ahhhh, but Mr. Bear ,why would you waste your time with little 'ole me,
>when there is a nice fat hiker just up ahead?

The converse is that famous Gary Larson ("The Far Side")
cartoon with the two bears, one of whom is in the crosshairs
of a rifle sight; he's looking straight into the gun sight with a
cheshire-cat grin on his face and pointing suggestively at the
bear by his side...

Prolly posted on the web somewhere, I bet.

rafe b.