  From: NansLuck@webtv.net
  To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 3:44 PM
  Subject: [at-l] Re: don" open it

  HEY...... Now here is one time when having webtv set up is a
  blessing...... no memory / no virus allowed.

  see....there is good to be found in everything! I told my youngest
  today, "Happiess in not having what you want - it's wanting what you
  have!"

  I have no idea where that itty bitty piece of wisdom that jumped out of
  my head and onto the keypad came from, but it seemed relevent at the
  time.

  Landslide