[at-l] Hostels in Gorham

the only two i know of are "the barn"(TB) and the "hikers paradise" if you
are walkgin in the barn is closer but i found the hikers paradise(HP)  to be
a REAL nice place... the barn was also nice. (i got ill and stayed in gorham
for a while... HP will pick you up from almsot anywhere in the area and
helps slack packers(i think).  i dont know of any such services at the barn
... the barn is a more laid back place or so i thought.

there is also a great resturant called the "loaf around" eat there if you
can :)

wisperlight

[at-l] Hostels in Gorham

I'll be ending my next section hike in Gorham NH on Monday July 15th.  I've
heard of the Hikers Paradise Hostel and I believe they have a good
reputation plus pickup at the trail.

Are there any other good places in Gorham that people might recommend?

Thanks
Pb