[at-l] Japanese girl VS playboy --- VIRUS?????????

In a message dated 7/1/2002 9:05:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kahley@ptd.net
writes:

> If you all think I'm being a pain about this, this weekend I got an email
> from
> a lister to thank me for listing  the housecall site
>
> http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_corp.asp
> to get your puter checked online
> because they ran it and found TWELVE virii on their system.
> They had no clue except their system was acting funky.

That wasn't me, cause I only found NINE!!!  This thank you is a little late,
but I really appreciate the heads up!  Having a Mac at home, I haven't paid
too much attention to this stuff, but it occured to me last weekend that I
have been doing a lot of list stuff at work.  Thanks to your program, that is
where I found the nine virii!!  Thank you again!  Your suggestion has
probably saved a lot of very important information!!  Anna

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---