Re[2]: [at-l] Strange Choice of Arsonists

In a message dated 07/01/02 10:28:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> But  small towns with all volunteer, unpaid, firemen, that struggle to find
> the
> bare  minimum  of  needed  manpower,  diligent  screening  could be a
> disaster.
> Perhaps  OB  can shed further light on the issue, but I suspect the
> personality
> that  makes  the  most  dedicated  volunteer  firefighter  might  also  be
> the
> personality most likely to be screened out by most psychological testing.

Agreed.  It is just frustrating to this scientist that people can't be
predicted to behave consistently like chemistry does.  But that is what makes
life more interesting than chemistry lab. <g>

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---