[at-l] HATT sections (crossposted to at-l and HATT)

Hi,

Sorry for the crossposting but I think it's important to get this info out.

 I just got home and saw the flurry of activity regarding signups for HATT.
The section for Woody Gap to Springer has been taken already by Trailwind.
her requested it just 24 hours prior to the other two requests I received.

At this point, in the southernmost section, the sections from NOC to Hogpen
are open as well as Allens Gap to TN 143 and US 421 to US 321.

That said, if your heart is absolutely set on a specific section, you could
consider doubling up, although I would prefer all the sections got filled
before this happens.

 Can I have a show of hands of how many would like patches?  I will be
ordering them shortly and would like an estimate of how many.  If you want
patches, please send me a private email with the subject line  "HATT patch"
with the number you would like. This is NOT ordering them; just getting me an
estimate of quantity so I can price them out.

Thanks,
POG

Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt, And dance
like no one's watching. - unknown

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---