[at-l] Strange Choice of Arsonists

In a message dated 06/30/02 7:42:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> This is not really on topic for AT. If one knew much about industrial
> psychology and the difficulties in screening/profiling of public
> servants such as fire and police, one would be pretty amazed how few of
> these arsons occur.

I know they are rare, but they can be major disasters when they happen.  And
I'm sure it's a stressful job and for all I know I might snap if it was my
job (I would hope not).  It would just be nice if we could get a better read
on folks in jobs with the potential to do great harm.

Black&blue

BTW - Glad you are still here.

multipart/alternative
  text/html