[at-l] The HATT Hike

> My brother, who is hiking with me that weekend, noted the same thing the
> other day - we are currently quite lonely in the middle of SNP.  Was it
> something I said? <g>
>
> Black&blue

I think that the HATT site has not been maintained since the initial flurry
of sign up activity.  Several weeks ago I signed for the section between you
and Jim Lynch and had it confirmed by email but it still hasn't been posted.

I'll loan you a pair of clean socks for the handshake photo op.  You can
mail them back to me later.  What size/what color do you prefer?  You don't
mind a nice cotton blend do you?

Al (Draggin' Anchor)