[at-l] Trip Report: Manchester Vt. to Kinsman Notch - Part3 (last part)

At 04:53 PM 6/28/2002 -0400, Papa Bear wrote:

>Yes, Velvet Rocks, that was me.  I think I said something like "Hanover
>sucked".  Plus getting the water was about a mile and a half trip. But a
>nice little shelter anyaway.  Was that the one?

As I recall, the most significant thing about the shelter was
seeing your entry in the register.  As I wrote in my trip report,
I didn't end up sleeping there, but at some not-so-stealth
campsite about five or six miles north of there.

So how/why did Hanover suck?

rafe b.
aka terrapin