[at-l] Trip Report: Manchester Vt. to Kinsman Notch - Part3 (last part)

shane wrote

 > I've held my tongue for the first two of these, but now I really think it's
 > time to say something. Papa Bear's reports are dangerous. There should be
 > warning labels attached to these mails and on the website. If you read this
 > stuff you are likely to develop a desperate longing to go outdoors and
 > wander in some natural splendor. The very first picture at the very top of
 > the web page, a little waterfall, has left me desperate for two days. I
 > need some warning before I'm going to look at that kind of thing...

What was almost as cool was seeing Papa Bear's entry with my own
eyes at Velvet Rocks shelter, last Friday afternoon.  That was pretty cool.
"Hey, I know this guy..." -- sort of <g>.

Should you walk the AT some day, Shane, from Springer, you'll see falls like
that on day 1 or day 2, just north of Stover Creek shelter.

rafe b.
aka terrapin