[at-l] (no subject)

Greetings I am a new subscriber, ready to begin a N-S thru hike with the New Moon in July and I have a basic question.  How does one go about mailing supplies, such as home dried meat or extra shoes along the trail?  Is there a list of towns along the way?  Does one ship the re-supplies to the PO of these towns General delivery, please hold?  Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me on this...
Tree

Click Here

text/html (html body -- converted)
---