[at-l] Re: "OT Virus-Computers

I've been running grisoft for two years and the only viri I have
are all locked up in it's virus vault.  I update every three days.
I am sorry it did not work out for you.  I would also
recommend Norton or one of the other brand names but
perhaps our virus infested friend can't afford to purchase
something.  And for sure, grisoft works for me.