[at-l] Getting in the sleeping bag with the HH

I just read Jim M.'s comment about the difficulty getting in the sleeping
bag.  I have developed my own system that works for me.  At first I was
getting really frustrated until I worked this out.  Now, as I drink water
constantly, I often get up three times in the course of the night. So I
needed to figure out something!  I know this will not work with all kinds of
sleeping bags, but it works great with mine.  I just put it on...simple.  I
admit that my bag is an old one, an 70's EMS mini light, but it works...so
why fix it? It is a mummy type, easy to put on by unzipping the bottom and
putting my feet through.  Tie up the head part.  Then I just pull it up as
needed.  Crawl back , zip it back up and it is right in place.  I put lots
of silicone based seam seal on my Thermarest 3/4 and  VOILA! I am right back
in place.  Incidentally, I have no problem sleeping on my side or tummy in
my HH.  I think it is the greatest invention!

Hummingbird