[at-l] Clarification to nude hiking post

> >"I spoke with Air, and it said to me,
>
> Could you please tell me what this is from? It's beautiful.

I've had a couple of people ask me this, so I'll just post it.

It's my own work.  It's from a piece called 'Lessons of Infinity', which is
the second to last work from a compilation called 'All My Dangers II'.

I have considered posting it several times, but it's a long piece, and not
everyone would care to have me fill their mailbox with it, so you can read
it by going to this web page:

<http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/voiceoftheuniverse/index.htm>

...and clicking the 'All My Dangers II' link.  'Lessons of Infinity' starts
on page 71.  Let me know what you think.  It's in Adobe .pdf format, and is
about 189 KB, so if you are on dialup it will take a minute or two to
download.

Shane