[at-l] re: Foot Problems

Thanks for all the advice.  I opted to visit my friendly neighborhood
podiatrist.  She says it is a classic case of plantar faciatitis.  She taped it
up to take the pressure off the plantar facia and told me to switch from the
loafers I usually wear during the week to sneakers.  with the change of shoes,
tape and heavy duty (Rx) antiinflamatories, it is much better.  she wants some
xrays taken to make sure that there is nothing else like a heel spur but it
seems that I am on my way to a "cure".
Thanks again,
Rich