[at-l] Clarification to nude hiking post

Nude  hiking doesn't offend me personally. Nor do I believe that it leads to sex
crimes.

But  we  need  to  recognize  that  the  trail  is  a  public  institution  that
periodically requires the support of the broad community of voters.

I  agree  with Shane that nudity is harmless in the abstract. But we live in the
real  world.  Nudity  may  not  lead to sex crimes, but it absolutely leads to a
lessening of support that from time to time the trail desperately needs.

Weary