[at-l] Foot Problems

In a message dated 6/21/02 10:44:16 AM, lubitz@alumni.fdu.edu writes:

<< This morning, I woke up to severe pain.  It

hurts most when I flex the foot as in walking or just crunching the toes.  It

starts just behind the toes and ends just in front of the heel.  >>

My nieghbor has stress fractures in two bones of each foot.  It hurts when
she flex the foot.  Her doctor has her wearing a special boot (actually looks
like a sandal) that cannot flex because of a rigid footbed and sole.  She has
no pain while wearing the boots.  She has know idea how this happened.
However, she and her husband do a lot of bicycling.  Could your pain be from
stress fractures?

                                        Art