[at-l] Foot Problems

 This sounds like Plantar Faciitis.  It's an inflamation of the ligament that goes over the heel and across the bottom of the foot.  It can be serious and take a long time to heel.  I suggest you see a professional.
The root cause is often tightness in the calf, which then pulls on this ligament.
Treatment is usually ice, stretching, Advil, etc.   Sometimes people also get help wearing a "night splint" which is a device that stretches the calf while you sleep.
Don't ignore this one.
Pb
  DTimm65344@aol.com wrote: In a message dated 06/21/02 10:44:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lubitz@alumni.fdu.edu writes:

> Yesterday morning, I woke up with minor pain across the sole of my foot. As
> walked around, it dissipated. This morning, I woke up to severe pain. It
> hurts most when I flex the foot as in walking or just crunching the toes.
> It
> starts just behind the toes and ends just in front of the heel. If I stay
> off
> of it, the pain is worse when I get back on it. Any suggestions?

I get the same thing on occassion but it never lasts long so I've never
bothered trying to figure out what's going on. I'll be curious to see what
folks say on it.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
text/html