[at-l] Re: New home in the Whites

At 10:11 PM 06/21/2002 -0400, Jan Leitschuh wrote:
>Retirement!
>Go Art! Your "lake retirement sounds heavenly. Might have to book a cottage
>after the thru to "decompress." Hmmm, marketing possibilities there,
>buddy-ro - "Art's Decompression Cabins"
>See you on the Trail next year,
>Jan

Congratulations Art.  I hope to be joining you soon.  I've applied for a
part-time school year job at a local university in the Fine Art dept.  If I
get it, I'm taking early retirement in August.  I won't be able to thru
with only 10 weeks/year off but I will be free to do some major
sections.  Three hour work days won't be hard to take either.  Interviewing
on Tuesday.  Wish me luck.

sAunTerer