[at-l] Smokies issue hungry-bear alert

I couldn't resist as I got this the other day in the mail.  Enjoy.

The Forest Service has issued a BEAR WARNING in the national forests
for this summer.  They're urging everyone to protect themselves by
wearing bells and carrying pepper spray.

Campers should be alert for signs of fresh bear activity, and they
should be able to tell the difference between Black Bear dung and
Grizzy Bear dung.

Black Bear dung is rather small and round.  Sometimes you can see
fruit seeds and/or squirrel fur in it.

Grizzly Bear dung has bells in it, and smells like pepper spray!