[at-l] Foot Problems

I am writing this to the list because I figure that there is more experience
and wisdom about foot problems here on the list than most podiatrists
accumulate in their careers.

Yesterday morning, I woke up with minor pain across the sole of my foot.  As I
walked around, it dissipated.  This morning, I woke up to severe pain.  It
hurts most when I flex the foot as in walking or just crunching the toes.  It
starts just behind the toes and ends just in front of the heel.  If I stay off
of it, the pain is worse when I get back on it.  Any suggestions?

Since I get the list in digest form, I would appreciate any responses be copied
to me directly, lubitz@alumni.fdu.edu , so I don't miss them as I speed read
the digest.

Thanks

Ric