[at-l] Re: Off To See The Wizard

rafe b. wrote:
> I'll do my part towards tranquility here by hitting the trail
> this weekend.  All this talk of A.T. has made me long for
> the real thing.

	Wish I could get to the A.T., but will have to make do
with something flatter.  Leading a hike tomorrow--billed as a
"Short Summer Stroll"--on "my" local trail.  Hope to get an
early start and finish before the worst of the heat.  Some of
the trail follows a small sandy stream, which is nice when it's
hot.
	To those hiking/working on trails this weekend, have
a great time and drink lots of water!
	-- eArThworm