Subj:   Re: [at-l] OT: My first hiking book debuts
Date:   6/20/2002 11:03:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:chaynes@megalink.net";>chaynes@megalink.net</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:ATnavi@aol.com";>ATnavi@aol.com</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Please remove me from your SPAM list. I never purchase products that are
SPAMed on the internet.

#######

I'm quoting it, Charles, because despite the private email, this sort of
rudeness is much of the problem on AT-L today. I expect an apology. I used
"OT" in my header, and NOWHERE in my post did I encourage hikers to BUY the
book. I simply let everyone know of my accomplishment, of which I'm rather
proud. This is the first time in a public forum that I feel I need to take a
member to task for being a jerk.

Regards, Navigator

multipart/alternative
  text/html