[at-l] Re: Size Matters

So what I want to know is whether really skinny people will only be
charged a half a ticket if they use less than a full seat?

And, while we're on it, what about the thru-hiker who has those well
developed leg muscles (and might be more than the 18 3/4 incles
wide at that point) but less developed arms and shoulders?  Would
the upper half balance out the lower half and avoid the surcharge?

Kurt
Concordia