[at-l] Size Matters.

	Mostly off-topic, though Southwest is a common inexpensive airline of
choice, so good for hikers on a budget. I don't know the source (I
pulled it from a web report).

	"Starting next week, Southwest airline will begin enforcing its "people
of size" policy: Passengers who cannot lower the arm rests on their
seats will be charged double. The airline said one of its top complaints
are from passengers who say they were "sat on" during their flight. "If
you consume more than one seat, you will be charged for more than one
seat," a Southwest spokeswoman said. Fat activist Marilyn Wann, author
of the book FAT!SO?, said airlines should accommodate people of all
sizes. "You are buying passage from point A to point B. You are not
buying real estate," she said. Southwest seats are 18 3/4 inches of real
estate."

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.