[at-l] OT: My first hiking book debuts

Hey, gang!
I know it's OT, but wanted to share the debut -- ta dah -- of my first hiking
book! With many more to come. I've just wrapped up 300+ miles of hiking since
quitting my job this spring, and am sitting down to write the second book. In
the past two years, in no small part thanks to the support of folks from this
list, I've hiked more than 1,000 miles just in Florida. Looking forward to
ANOTHER 1,400 miles over the next year. And you didn't know Florida had this
much trail? LOL. It's a big state.

For the debut of "50 Hikes in Central Florida," Go to ths Amazon.com URL:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0881505234/qid=1024572742/sr=1-2/ref=sr

_1_2/103-9960521-0665404

And watch for the "50 Hikes in...Florida" series to evolve as I continue to
hike the Sunshine State! Little did I know hiking my own backyard would end
up taking precedence to a thru ... if you're at the Gathering, I'll be
presenting the Florida Trail (and perhaps Florida's other backpackable
trails, as well) at workshops...

Cheers, Navigator

multipart/alternative
  text/html