[at-l] Some picture are on line

Hello friends

As you may know, I returned from my latest section hike of the AT (which =
was from Manchester Vermont to Kinsman Notch New Hampshire) over the =
weekend and I am now working on my photos and trip report.

I took a lot of shots this time of wild flowers, partly to test my =
camera's macro-zoom feature, but mostly because I like wild flowers.  I =
decided to set aside a special album just for flowers (and a few little =
creepy things as well).  I will add to this in subsequent trips.

The album of wild flowers is at: =
http://gallery.backcountry.net/papabear_flora

The "regular" pictures as well as the report will follow shortly (it is =
a lot of work you know).  Enjoy these pictures.

Please note: I am not a flower expert.  If you find any of these are =
misidentified or if you know the names of the few in there I labeled as =
"unknown", please let me know and I'll update the captions.

Thanks
Pb

multipart/alternative
  text/html