[at-l] We're he from the government and we want to help you

With all of the posts one would think that there are a lot of people who were interested but I got only two definite and a couple of maybes(?)  I have found this an interesting topic and have taken it off list with a number of listers.  I don't think that my point of view is very popular, but the discussions have not turned into flame wars.  If you are interested in such a group let me know!!

Bob Dudley
aka Grey Owl