  From: Rami
  To: AT-L
  Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 5:54 PM
  Subject: [at-l] something up with me or is it the list?

  Hi Ryan,

  I haven't received any list traffic most of the day so I checked the news mirror and discovered that there's been plenty of traffic going back and forth.  I assume it's my mail server since it appears that others are able to receive traffic but thought I'd check with you just in case....

  anything up with the servers today?

  -r

  multipart/alternative
    text/html