[at-l] Kahley's Question, was Maine land prices

>Has anyone ever found any sort of review of the greens to see where
>I can get the most bang for my measly bucks?  Any review of
>administration and fundraising costs?  Thanks

Kahley, On the ATC website you will find a link to www.Guidestar.org  If you
visit it, you will find very detailed financial information on the majority
of non-profits-- from flush organizations like the Nature Conservancy (or
even the Gates Foundation) right down to very small ones like the MATC.  If
you dig around a bit, you will find where the Form 990 can downloaded.
That's the non-profit version of our incometax 1040 form, and will have
great detail including breakdowns of all expenses right down to salaries of
top employees.

www.guidestar.org

Rick Boudrie