[at-l] Just a little fun

Pitching A Tent

 Famed fictional detective Sherlock Holmes and his gruff assistant
Doctor Watson pitch their tent while on a camping expedition, but in the
middle of the night Holmes nudges Watson awake and questions him.

HOLMES: Watson, look up at the stars and tell me what you deduce.

WATSON: I see millions of stars, and if there are millions of stars, and
if even a few of those have planets, it is quite likely there are some
planets like earth, and if there are a few planets like earth out there
might also be life.

HOLMES: Watson, you idiot! Somebody stole our tent.

Landslide: Theres nothing like a bit of humor.

Fur: And that was NOTHING like a bit of humor, Nance! Geesh!

hehehehehehehehehehe