[at-l] Forest Service Staffer Started Forest Fire

In a message dated 6/17/2002 7:27:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rafe.bustin@verizon.net writes:

> Cripes, I can't believe the extent of the wrath being directed at this
> poor woman in Colorado.  Are you folks Christians, or what?
> She is going to have to live with this for the rest of her life.
> That's punishment enough, I'd think.  As far as I know, nobody
> has died.

I would just like to know, what does being a Christian have
to do with holding someone responsible for actions of their
own free will?

I seem to remember a little commandment that goes: Thou shalt not lie. Well,
unless you are of a certain faith and it involves little boys. <veg>

Dawg

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---