[at-l] Forest Service Staffer Started Forest Fire

In a message dated 6/17/2002 5:26:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tjfort@netdoor.com writes:

> or, the paper manufacture's fault for make it's paper so flammable.  Or, the
> manufacture of the glue used on the envelope.   or, the NPS itself for
> tempting her to burn it at that spot by providing a fire ring.
>
> jezz!

Since when has it become necessary in this country for NO ONE to
be responsible for those things that they willingly do?
It has almost become an admission standard.

Let's blame flight school companies for 9/11.
Let's blame the Tobacco companies for the fact someone smokes three packs a
day. (not me)
Let's blame Kentucky for having good Bourbon.

An individual has taken an action that has had a definite result, and it
was done of her own accord and free will in face of KNOWN consequences.  End
of story. Consequences. I seem to remember my parents mentioning that at
least a million times.

Dawg

multipart/alternative
  text/html