[at-l] Ozone Warning on Clingmans

At 05:05 PM 6/17/02 -0400, Raphael Bustin wrote:

>For some reason (I don't recall why) the Smokes seem to
>collect more than their share of tropospheric ozone.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the change in the weather?
If the last two years were better than this year or three years ago,
I'm wondering if the end of the drought and the return of thunderstorms
with lightning isn't a big factor?  Have there been any restrictions on
cars revoked or dramatic reduction in traffic which would cause the
big jump this year?