[at-l] Boy Scout Debate

>If neither Max or any of the other scouts applied for
>2000 miler status, I'm of the opinion that this fact
>alone is grounds for withdrawal of the designation.

I didn't apply for 2,000 Miler status either.  My Dad sent in a newpaper
clipping, after I told him that I couldn't be bothered to write a report for
a patch.  Jean Cashin sent back a certificate and a rocker.  From the tone
of her note I doubt she would have done that had my dad written that I hiked
in '36, though.

Rick B