[at-l] We're he from the government and we want to help you

Well they found the source of the Lake George fire in Colorado, the one
that burned 22 homes. Some USFS employee, who was assigned to guard
against illegal campfires, decided to torch some letters from her ex and
the rest is history. The people of Colorado can be thankful for those
fine Forest Service people watching over them.

Sorry Rafe can't read this since Foxnews is not on the Joseph Stalin
approved reading list ;-> The commusnist news network (CNN) might have
picked it up though.

Bryan