[at-l] Walking with Spring Changes

Has everyone taken note of the new title (OK, Subtitle) of Walking with
Spring"?

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0917953843.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

While we are at it, my memory is a bit hazy too.  Can anyone reasure me that
the photo of Katahdin on the cover was taken from (or near the AT) like at
Daicy Pond?  It must be my memory, but it kinda looks funny.  Maybe I am
getting paranoid about accuracy.  I was almost thinking it was a shot from
the pond near Roarring Brook, but I am probably mistaken since that would
not make much sence.

Rick B