[at-l] Brawny's AT Journal

In a message dated 6/15/02 9:58:58 PM, rainmaker@rabun.net writes:

<< http://www.trailquest.net/BRindex.html . >>

Rainmaker,
    I have been following Brawneys Journal and I am enjoying it immensely!!!
 I have to say that she is truly amazing!  Have you gotten a good look at her
mileage!!?  And I love that her definition of 'mega hills' is a 15oo foot
climb and above!!  When I first climbed Levilland ( @500 feet?)  I thought I
was a real woman!!  Then last weekend I climbed Blue Mountain (@1000 feet ?)
and I KNEW I was a real woman!!!!  However, then I read Brawneys journal and
have now faced the fact that I have a long way to go before I am half the
woman she is!!  *G*  Rainmaker, please pass along to her that I am loving her
reports and sending her all of the 'good luck' vibes I have to offer!  Thank
you for sharing her journal with us!!  anna