[at-l] ATN article, 1936 Scout Hike

OK, I tried to supress this urge for several days, but it's leaking out
tonight! :)

WHO CARES?!  :)  I'm "quite certain" NONE of us are CERTAIN in the
truest sense of the word . . . and the rest is more of that ink blot
stuff! :)

Earl and the Scouts probably all had a good time hiking, though! :)

Thru-Thinker